- High-quality filtered water
- Organic, mixed frozen berries
- Your ice-cube tray (I use a silicone mold pictured above. So easy to pop out and gives a great shape.)
- Fill your ice cube tray or silicone mold with your filtered water.
- Distribute your mixed berries into your tray/mold
That's it! How easy is that? The best part is eating the fruit when the ice melts. Delicious and so fun!
If you liked this "recipe," please like it and share! I'd love to hear from you! How do you make consuming water fun? Share in the comments below.