- 1/4 c. of water OR (coconut water, yogurt, or dairy keifr)
- 5-7 fresh and washed raw strawberries with stems on for added nutrients
- 1 cup frozen and pitted cherries
- 1 cup fresh spinach (you can (-) or (+) based on your taste preferences)
- A handful of ice cubes
- For Tips on how to make the perfect smoothie, check out this post!
- Add your liquid to the bottom of the blender.
- Add the strawberries, frozen cherries and spinach.
- Top with ice and blend!
Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this recipe? Please like it and share! Do you want to see more like it? Share in the comments below!