Great for supporting your body’s natural detoxing and digestive processes, pineapple is high in enzymes that aid digestion and cilantro aids in liver detox.
- Fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- Fresh cilantro herb
- Add your pineapple chunks to each cube.
- Add your fresh cilantro leaves and top with water.
You might feel like you just arrived at a spa with this one. Refreshing cucumber and zesty lime tanti
- Fresh cucumber
- Fresh lime zest
- Slice your cucumber in rounds and then quarter the rounds.
- Zest as little or as much lime with a zesting tool. Stop zesting when you see the white of the lime to avoid adding the lime bitters. (*if you do not own a zesting tool, you can use a vegetable peeler or a paring knife for a similar result). Add your zest to each cube section. Top with water.
- Fresh grapefruit
- Fresh mint
- Segment your grapefruit and place 1/2 to 1 segment in each ice cube section.
- Add your mint. Top with water.
A refreshing way to combine refrigerator staple, lemon with a fall favorite, pomegranate seeds. Lemon is great for cleansing and pomegranate seeds add a boost in anti-oxidants. Kick it up a notch and add a drop of 100% therapeutic grade lemon essential oil for an added antioxidant benefit. Click here to get lemon essential oil.
- Fresh Lemon slices
- Pomegranate seeds
- Slice your lemon into rounds. Quarter the rounds. Place a quarter or two in each ice cube section.
- Add your pomegranate seeds and top with water.
- 1/2 fresh apple, sliced
- Ground cinnamon
- Rough chop your 1/2 apple and place a few pieces in each ice cube section. Top with water.
- Top the tray/mold off with dashes of cinnamon.
- 1 thumb length of fresh pressed ginger juice
- 1/2 pear, roughly chopped
- If you have a masticating juicer, juice your fresh pressed ginger. Just a few drops of ginger in each cube section will give it great flavor, so you only need about 1/2 an ounce (1 Tablespoon) of fresh ginger juice (*add more if you like a more potent ginger taste).
- Roughly chop your halved pear and add a few pieces to each cube section. Top with water.